Website Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service
£27,741 – £29,577 per annum
37 hours per week
Based at Service Headquarters, Hindlip Park, WR3 8SP
A permanent opportunity has arisen in the Performance and Information Department, based at Service Headquarters, for a Performance Analyst.
The post holder will be responsible for managing, analysing and providing performance information for Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service and external agencies, enabling the organisation to continually improve and manage risk data.
The ideal applicant will be in possession of a Degree / Level 5 qualification in information technology/management information/statistics.
Experience and knowledge:
- Managing performance systems/data and providing data, management and performance information to support organisational change and improvement.
- Working with complex, relational databases and system administration skills.
- Using a wide range of IT applications, including spreadsheets, databases and reporting tools for analytical purposes.
- Excellent numerical skills and proven ability to assimilate, analyse and present statistical data and management information.
- Excellent IT skills, including the use of Microsoft packages and performance management software.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven ability to progress & prioritise multiple work assignments with minimal supervision.
Every day we’re helping to save lives and keep the community safe – and not only by fighting fires. Behind the scenes at Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service, there are lots of other roles that people don’t see, helping to provide vital functions to keep us an efficient and effective Fire and Rescue Service.
Reasons to Join Us
- 28 days annual leave entitlement increasing to 33 days after five years’ continuous service (plus bank holidays).
- Access to a local government pension scheme.
- Flexi-time scheme allowing you to have an element of flexibility over your working hours.
The closing date for applications is 11:59pm on Sunday 13th June. Interviews will be held on 30th June.
The successful applicant will be subject to a NPPV Level 2 Vetting Check, as we are co-located on West Mercia Police premises.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Group Commander Adrian Farmer on 07833 047732.
To apply for this job please visit www.wmjobs.co.uk.