Area Commander B
£59,565 per annum + the following supplements:
- Flexible Duty supplement: 20% pensionable supplement of the basic salary in respect of your participation in the flexible duty system
- Area Commanders’ Rota supplement: 9% pensionable supplement of the basic salary in respect of your participation in the Principal Officers’ Operational Command Rota (shared with Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue Service at Area Commander Level)
- Performance related supplement: A non-pensionable performance related supplement of up to 4% of total pay may be awarded
Hours : 37 per week (per week).
A Driving License will be required for this role.
Criteria to meet in order to apply:
- You must be a Competent Substantive Area Commander or
- a Competent Temporary Group Commander with substantial experience in current role
- or a Competent Substantive Group Commander
The application form will be available from 23 March 2020 – 05 April 2020 at 17:00.
Assessment Centre: All successful applicants will be invited to an assessment centre on the 24 April.
Closing Date : 05 April 2020 at 17:00 hrs
To apply for this job please visit canvas-antler-113913.appspot.com.