Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service (CFRS) is one of the best fire and rescue services in the country. In our recent inspection by Her Majesty’s Inspectorate for Constabulary and Fire and Rescue Services (HMICFRS) CFRS was noted as good, specifically around promoting the right values and culture, getting the right people with the right skills, ensuring fairness and promoting diversity and managing performance and developing leaders.
We are looking for current serving firefighters to join our team and support our vision for the future, helping to make Cambridgeshire a safer place to live and work.
As a firefighter with CFRS, as well as responding to a wide range of incidents, you will also take part in community safety and fire protection activities, to help keep our local residents and businesses safe in the diverse communities we serve.
Being a firefighter at CFRS offers an exciting and rewarding career, with many opportunities for development and progression.
In order to apply you must be:
- a wholetime, substantive, competent firefighter working for a local authority fire and rescue service
- An excellent communicator and team player
- Committed to continued professional development
- Interested in promoting community safety, education and risk prevention.
What’s in it for you?
- access to a range of in-role development opportunities
- career pathways for promotion
- family friendly policies
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Shield – Health Cash Plan
Think it’s for you?
- Email email@example.com to register your interest in transferring to CFRS
- Please include the following in your email:
- Full name
- Current FRS
- Rank / role
- Home address
- Contact No.
Closing Date : 31 March 2021
You will be contacted in receipt of your email – detailing next steps as required.
To apply for this job please visit canvas-antler-113913.appspot.com.