Join the movement—become a member
Our membership is open to all genders, in the UK or internationally, who support our aims.
Become a member and you’ll be a champion of equality, helping us to spread our message that a career in the fire service is for everyone. You’ll directly support current and future women in the fire and rescue service, and help us to achieve our ambitions for equality in the sector.
Be a Super Supporter!
We know that our Super Supporters feel really proud in the knowledge that their contribution has an even bigger impact.
With our tiered membership you can decide how much you’d like to contribute. Whatever membership option you choose, you’ll make a real difference.
Our tiered membership
- Super Supporter Membership – £25 per year
- Standard Membership – £15 per year
- Junior Membership* – FREE
*Our Junior membership is for those aged under 18 (please not that junior members are not permitted to vote).
Benefits of membership
- E-bulletin with news, inspirational stories, and opportunities
- Telephone support and access to peer contacts
- Influence our governance with voting rights
- Chance to network and with like-minded supporters
- Networks of coaches, mentors and role models
- Opportunities to get involved on a local or regional level
- First to know about our events, activities and programmes
- Opportunities to help shape and influence national policy
Join today. Complete our membership form below and we’ll get you started.