Join the movement—become a corporate member
Corporate Membership demonstrates your commitment to equality, directly supports the future of women working in the fire service, and helps us achieve our ambitions.
Our membership is open to any organisation who supports our aims, even those who don’t provide services in the fire and rescue sector.
Our expertise lies in the provision of tailored training and development events, and women’s development programmes, which have a marked impact on boosting engagement levels.
View our current Corporate Members.
Benefits of corporate membership
- Amplification of your content through our online channels
- Exclusive promotion of your fire sector vacancies on our website, increasing reach to diverse talent
- Practical support with recruitment initiatives
- Opportunity to promote your organisation in our quarterly newsletter
- Members-only rates on our events/workshops
- Inspirational speaker opportunities for your events
- Opportunities to host Women in the Fire Service UK activities
- Support with the challenge of retention/progression of women in the service
- Access to mentors for your staff through our board and national committee
- Telephone/email support to assist your staff with issues
Corporate Membership prices*:
|Up to 250 employees||£250|
If you would like more information about corporate membership that’s not included above, please get in touch.